- To drill and manage three boreholes in Eshishebu area in collaboration with both local and international partners to avail clean, safe and reliable water for both domestic and economic use.
- To set up a minimum of 50 Aquaponics green houses in Eshishebu village in collaboration and partnership with the local community to produce fish, fruits and vegetables for local consumption and for export.
- To set up a model community health center in collaboration with both E-Vat and other agencies
- To set up and support learning institutions in Eshishebu village including, a model Early Childhood Education and development center, a primary and secondary school, a technical vocational education and training college.
- To advocate for and use clean energy including solar and biogas
- To set up a state of the art children's recreational facility to promote both learning and local tourism.
- To run a successful After school Program for talent identification and development among the community youths and children
- To set up an agro processing plant in Eshishebu village for value addition on the greenhouse products and job creation to the community
- MARAMA NORTH VILLAGE POLYTECHNIC
- E-VAT ONGOING
- BI-LATERAL TRADEA GREEMENT KAKAMEGA/SWEDEN FISHERIES
- OPPORTUNITY WITH KENYA NATIONAL CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTY (KNCCI); THE ENTREPRENEURAL MIND.
Rural to urban migration has robbed the rural communities of human resource filing out to seek opportunities in the urban settlements. These breadwinners have reduced rural dwellers into an economic burden that ever waits to be sustained by their kins who have settled in the towns. This movement creates increased pressure on the urban resources, bursting it at the seams. E-Village Aquaponics Town (E-VAT) is a concept geared towards reversing or halting the migration trend by sustainable development around rural/village Agro-aquaponics. It is setting up and using the symbiotic relationship between fish farming and, vegetable and fruit farming. It is hoped that this will turn the villages into small towns that are hubs of food production, to meet the needs of the dwellers and by forming a savings and credit co-operative society, to export the surplus out of the village towns, for economic gain.
Sustainable development is the universally coveted goal of every initiative. If all the seventeen tenets in the Sustainable Development Goals’ (SDG) agenda were achieved, Global developers would hang up their boots and stay easy. E-VAT comes with an inherent potential to achieve a whooping 15 out of the 17 SDGs. The E-Village Aquaponic Town (E-VAT) project can be reproduced in any setting including those with limited water availability because it saves up to 90% water. Its ownership by the host community is unrivalled for it thrives from the onset on community participation.
- EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- HIGH INCOME
- BETTER WORKING FACILITIES AND CONDITIONS
- EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- HIGHER LIVING STANDARDS
- BETTER PUBLIC SERVICES RELIGIOUS FREEDOM
- FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION